Friday, December 01, 2006

no more working!

I finished my internship. I'm a carefree student again! I can walk in the street at 2 pm on Friday and not feel guilty!
After thorough analysis, long and tiring thinking process, I have the plan for the next few months. I'm going to benefit from student life:
- study and possibly pass the exams;-)
- have coffee and nice talks in the breaks between classes
- read newspapers not only headlines (columns included;-)
- know what's on in the theatres
- attend interesting meetings somwhere in the city

Some new job can wait!

Basia came last week from Sweden for a coupl days. Big surprise. We missed her, she missed us(see pictures)












Harsh conditins for her - including sleeping on a mate on thr floor, but great fun too!

3 comments:

Basia said...

It was the greatest fun I ever had!! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!! :*

regula said...

hey girl. back to the real student life :) Would be nice to have a talk once, just give me a call (over Skype) or MSN. Take care and big Hugs from Geneva.

Anonymous said...

it so qool u update ur blog!
this after before party was really fun
hugs