Sunday, October 22, 2006

autumn weekend

I had really good time this weekend. On Saturday we had the assessment centre as part of the recruitment for new members. Big scale event: 80 people, 30 assessors, 15 facis. Well done "kids":-) I was one of the assessors. My comment: you tend to be much less strict when assessing the first group than when assessing the last one. So take the advice: whenever you have the possibility to choose between hours, the earlier you take part in the assessment, the better. Assessors wouldn't take revenage on you for being tired:-)

Today I went with Radek to Lazienki Park. It was so beautiful: yellow and red leaves on the trees, squirelles, peacocks. I enjoyed my time so much that haven't even noticed crowds of people everywhere;-) Relaxed, I had a nice talk with Bassion to end the day...So good...Why does it have to be Monday tomorrow????





PS. I was offically confirmed as the so-called "Reception Commander" for my LC, really need start doing something right now:-)

2 comments:

Basia said...

:)

Tommorow it's gonna be a beautiful day as well - because you make it like this :) And at the end of it - don't forget to call me again ;)

:*

Jitu said...

Asia....so you finally started writing again...good to see that...

What's up with this internship??? Fill me in...

Let's keep in touch.

Cheers