Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back to Warsaw

I know I should have written something earlier, I'm sorry:-)

First of all thank you all the Beijing people for the series of farewall parties. They were super cool. Have you noticed that last night there were only us on the dancefloor. I didn't realize it until the next day...so you really rocked :-D

I'm back to Warsaw now. As some remeber straight after coming back home I started my internship. To be honest it's a bit dissapointing - I'm repeating the same tasks most of the time, was supposed to do sthg else but still waiting for the access to all the systems - banks and their standards, procedures and superexcessive paperwork:-/It's gradually getting better though, but very slowly. At least the people are nice there and being very very very proactive I learn sthg new from time to time;-) . But anyway it's definately not as special as Beijing adventure... I work there from 9 to 5 almost every day, attending only 3 classes a week and not really feeling like the student.

I need to go for the assesors training right now... I promise to write more regularly from now on:-)

1 comment:

regula said...

welcome back ;) (to the blogsphere)
hope to chat with you soon.
abrazos